Born in Washington D.C., Frank has been in Love with Devils Tower, Wyoming since his 1st trip here in 1972 (when he hitch-hiked across the country to come climbing on this amazing Devils Tower). He became a Wyoming Resident in 1976 and ever since, he has been under the spell of the 'Power of Devils Tower".
He is the Gracious and Happy Host of the Devils Tower Lodge, a unique Wyoming Bed and Breakfast which has been his Dream for decades. With Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Biology and a Bachelors in Education, he has worked in Public School Teaching & Civil Engineering and will Joyously discuss the flora and fauna and geology of Wyoming with You !! He is surely the areas greatest resource on Devils Tower climbing, as he has Topped the Tower nearly 1000 times. He also enjoys a wealth of knowledge of the Devils Tower National Monument, this corner of Wyoming and its rich cultural history, which will make Your Wyoming Bed and Breakfast visit and Devils Tower climbing experience a very special one. He also waits patiently at the piano, to play a duet or two with You.
Frank is Living out his Dreams. His greatest satisfaction comes from helping others Enjoy and Enrich their Lives. He realizes that the routine of everyday Life takes something away from the Human Spirit. He Lives out his Dreams by providing a secluded Wyoming Bed & Breakfast retreat where guests can use the Power of Devils Tower to revitalize their Soul. He is always happy when climbing, but truly joyous watching Lives change for the Larger and Better.
As an avid Traveler, Climber and Sea kayaker, he knows the great value of an accommodating retreat, restorative relaxation and Inspiring Vistas and Meditations. His mission is Your Rejuvenation. Frank and all of the staff at Devils Tower Above All Climbing and Devils Tower Lodge continually strive to give You this, and much much more.
Seth Zaharias - Climbing Guide
Meet Seth Zaharias, the newest member to our team at the Tower!
Seth Zaharias is the newest member to our team at the Tower and we are very proud and excited to offer his services to you! Seth is a true outdoor adventurer and outdoor professional. Seth truly brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to our team. In a nut shell Seth’s credentials are as follows:
- Professional Climbing Guides Institute certified Multi-pitch guide and Mentor( This guy not only knows how to guide, but he trains aspiring guides)
- 14 years guiding experience with over 1500 guide days to his credit. Seth has guided from the Eastern Sierra to Spain to Peru to Joshua Tree to Montana to Colorado and the list goes on and on…….. And now he is part of the Devils Tower Lodge Guiding Team.
- Seth has been a certified Wilderness first responder (medical cert) for 14 years.
- Seth spent 2 seasons working for the famous Yosemite Search and rescue team(Y.O.S.A.R)
- Seth’s guiding and interpersonal skills were chosen to be featured on the popular Dr. Phil TV show .
- Seth’s personal climbing resume is also quite impressive. Over 50 first ascent climbs (routes NO human has climbed before) including routes up to 1800 feet in length.
A day climbing with Seth is one you won’t soon forget! Seth’s technical prowess and interpersonal skills combine for a very safe, fun, exciting day of rock climbing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!